'Never admit defeat.'
永不言敗 (starting from the right, reading downwards), 永 means forever, 不 means no/not, 言 is speech/say and 敗 means defeat.
Literal translation is, ‘Forever not say defeat.’
Hope these four words will carry me through the exams, best of luck to all the students having exams this month and the next!
- baoziel likes this
- light-and-salt reblogged this from sunnirain
- mindyla likes this
- yoon-rim likes this
- benlung likes this
- superfly-lover likes this
- hallimarieancheta reblogged this from jayellex
- hallimarieancheta likes this
- jayellex reblogged this from sunnirain
- jayellex likes this
- guppygould said: They’re rows not columns. :)
- sunnirain posted this